Rohan Lloyd aka Aneurythm – DJ/Producer for Uncomfortable Beats and Viscous City, Lismore (NSW).
1. Shangri-La – Skinshape (DLOAW & CO)
A re-creation of the feel of 70’s psychedelia, complete with chaotic meltdown at the end.
2. Suufi – Skomes (Uncomfortable Beats)
Some songs you know you will love from the instant you hear the first note.
3. Tip Toe (Part One) – Vinja (Addictech)
This is music to make secret agents drink martinis.
4. Particle – Mandeldrop (unreleased)
Funk-fueled mutating madness, so many elements flying around it, it should be disorientating but somehow it stays centered.
5. Stude Rhythm – Two Fingers (Big Dada)
If you open your set with this, you had better provide pure dance floor fire.
6. Oblation – Lomovolokno (Mad-Hop)
Stripped back and subtle, short sweet segue with a siren singing ‘sometimes’.
7. Blow My Mind – The Mank (Mank Industries)
Five and a half minutes of pure summertime vibes, try and screwface to this. I dare ya!
8. In The Sky – Author (Black Box)
Trip-hop meets dubstep with impeccable production, live horns and great piano riffs.
9. The Rugged – Reso (Inspected)
Some roughneck reece shit right here, only for the hardcore raver.
10. Crooked Muse – Beats Antique ft. LYNX (self-released)
Catchy lopsided gypsy rock amalgamation that makes for a brilliant palette cleanser.